With a shape that departs from the traditional just enough to be intriguing, Alice is the very definition of elegance. The unique use of Trivex for both the frame and exclusive Polar PhD lenses ensures comfort and outstanding visual clarity.
Frame Features: Stainless Steel/Trivex, Adjustable Nose Pads
Lens Size: 60 x 47 x 67mm, 13mm dbl
Temple Length: 130mm
Base Curve: 6 Rx
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pupillary Distance (PD) or interpupillary distance is the distance between the centers of the pupils in each eye.
The industry standard is to measure in millimeters.
This measurement is used when preparing to make prescription glasses.
How do I measure my Pupillary Distance (PD)?
- Help from a friend:
- Place a millimeter ruler on the bridge of your nose.
- Have a friend face you about arms length away.
- Have your friend measure the distance between the center of your pupils (the black dots in the middle of your eyes).
- Measure Yourself:
- Look in the mirror while wearing glasses.
- Draw dots on the lenses where your pupils are (using a non-permanent magic marker or highlighter)
- Take the glasses off and measure the distance between the dots.
- Optometrist or Optician:
- Most eye doctors and/or opticians will take the measurement for you in exchange for a very small service fee.
- Most Adults measure between 55mm -65mm.
- Most Children measure between 42mm - 54mm.
Now you know your PD Measurement!
A valid prescription with PD Measurement is required to order your new prescription glasses.