We are committed to providing you with the highest quality products and services!
Exchanges, Refunds and Warranty Policies
Defective Product Return:
- In the event that you receive a defective product, please contact us within 30 days from date of delivery.
- We will replace the defective product with the same exact product.
- If you claim a defective product and want it replaced with a different product the transaction will be considered an exchange and our exchange policy will apply.
Frame Exchange Policy:
- We offer an exchange on the return of any ophthalmic or sun frame for equal or lesser value.
- The shipping of your exchanged frame is also free shipping back to you. Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
- All original packaging, frame bags or cases, and certificates must be returned in resalable condition in order to return back to the manufacturer.
- Frame exchange requests must be made within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- The duration and conditions of the fame warranty will vary depending upon the manufacturer.
- The most common manufacturer warranties vary from 30 days to a year and cover manufacturer defects only, not damage induced by the wearer or conditions such as breakage, heat, moisture, natural disasters & wild animals!
- Any warranty request that does not meet the manufacturer requirements may be refused and shipped back to the original shipping address.
- E-Z Optical cannot be held responsible for manufacturer refused warranty requests.
- In the event the frame being returned under warranty has been discontinued by the manufacturer and we can no longer get the frame, we will replace it with a different frame at equal or lesser value. We will remake your lenses into the new frame at no charge!
- Clearance and Special Order items are excluded from the E-Z Guarantee Frame Warranty.
- Warranty requests must be received as soon as you experience any issues so that we can submit your claim with the manufacturer.
Prescription Lens Exchange:
- Prescription lenses are custom made and therefore non refundable.
- If your lenses are defective or incorrectly made we will remake the lenses at no charge and credit you the return shipping.
- Frame exchanges with prescription lenses will be credited 50% off the original lens price toward the cost of new lenses in the event the lenses will not fit your new frame choice.
- Prescription lens exchange requests must be made within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Prescription Lens Warranty:
- We guarantee 100% accuracy on all prescription lenses or they will be remade at no charge.
- All prescription eyeglasses are inspected by Licensed Opticians and pass a rigid quality control inspection.
- All prescription Lenses include a scratch resistant coating and are made according to ANSI Standards.
- Prescription lenses are covered under a 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects, such as peeling of coatings.
- Damage induced by the wearer, such as rough handling, dropping, scraping and improper cleaning will not be considered manufacturer defects.
- Any lens warranty return that does not meet the manufacturer requirements will be refused and shipped back to the original address.
- E-Z Optical cannot be responsible for warranty requests denied by the manufacturer.
- Prescription lens warranty requests must be received within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Special Orders / Clearance:
- Products that are marked as Clearance Sale items are products that have either been discontinued by the manufacturer or are being phased out of our stock therefore are excluded from the E-Z Guarantee.
- Items that are marked as Special Orders are subject to the Manufacturer policy on special order warranty.
- If you do not like your eyeglasses for any reason we will issue a refund for the frame and 50% of the lenses – No questions asked!
- Product must be returned in resalable condition in order to return them back to the manufacturer and must include all accessories such as cases, cleaner, cloth, certificates, etc.
- Return requests must be received within 30 days from the date of delivery to be eligible for refund.
Our Credit department will issue your refund within one week
from the date the refund was approved.
• Credit / Debit Card purchases: Refund will be processed on the card used for the original purchase within one week from the date the refund was approved.
• Check purchases: A refund check will be issued and mailed to you within one week from the date the refund was approved.
• Cash purchases: A refund check will be issued and mailed to you within one week from the date the refund was approved.
CLEARANCE AND SPECIAL/CUSTOM ORDERS ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE E-Z GUARANTEE