E.T.A. will depend on the type of order and the destination location.
FRAME ONLY ORDERS:
- Due to the large selection of frames, styles, sizes and colors, some of our frames are ordered from the manufacturer at the time your order is placed. The estimated processing time is 3-14 business days for us to receive product from the manufacturer. Delays from back-orders, weather, invalid shipping address will add to the estimated processing time.
- Your estimated shipping time (OPTIONS LISTED BELOW) will begin when we ship your order to you along with an email notification and tracking information.
- You will receive automated email notifications for the following updates:
- Confirmation of purchase/order placed with E-Z Optical.
- Completed notification that order has shipped and is on it's way to you - tracking number will be provided.
FRAME & PRESCRIPTION LENSES:
- Your prescription is as unique as you are which means that each pair of eyeglasses requires it’s own unique processing time.
- Once we have verified your prescription and your order for accuracy, our state-of-the-art laboratory will begin crafting your new glasses.
- The manufacturing process typically ranges from 3-14 business days depending on the complexity of your prescription and the availability of the products ordered.
- All prescription eyeglasses are inspected by our Licensed Opticians for prescription accuracy and ANSI compliance prior to dispensing.
- Orders will be sent with duties, taxes, and VAT to be paid by the recipient.
- Please enter your account number for the selected shipping service in the notes section of the shipping information page.
- Your account number will be required to process the international shipment.
- Duties will be assessed by the importing country based on current laws governing imports.
- If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs - we will refund you the cost of the frame and 50% of the prescription lenses.
- Your estimated shipping time (OPTIONS LISTED BELOW) will begin when we ship them to you along with an email notification and tracking information.
- In the event of a back-order or a laboratory delay we will send you email updates.
OVER-SIZED & MULTIPLE PACKAGES FOR LARGE ORDERS:
- Please note that shipping charges are estimated and do not take into account multiple and/or oversized packages.
- We estimate shipping costs in order to keep shipping costs as minimal as possible. Actual shipping charges will be calculated when your order is processed.
- If there is an increase over $10 we will notify you by email and send an invoice via PayPal for the difference.
- We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you.
INSURANCE FOR DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGES:
- E-Z Optical cannot be responsible for packages once they have left our facility.
- In the event your package is damaged or lost please let us know immediately so we can help you contact the postal carrier for resolution.
- If you would like to add insurance to your package, please notify us in the "Notes" section of your order and we will send an invoice via PayPal for the additional cost.
USPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
Continental United States
First Class 2-8+ Business Days Depending on Location
International 6-10+ Business Days Depending on Location
SHIPPING CALCULATOR ERRORS:
- In the event of a Shipping Calculator error we will calculate delivery manually and only charge you our actual cost.
- Shipping Calculator errors can occasionally happen due to the following:
- Formatting issues from the program or server
- Service selected is not available for your location
- Incorrect or malformed Postal/Zip codes
- Items weighing more than 150 pounds
- Multiple packages are required to process your order