- Manufacturer: ArmouRx
- Collection: Basic
- Model: 7014
- Style: Metal
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Side Shields: Removable or Permanent
- Gender: Unisex
- Colors: Brown, Burgundy
- Sizes: 51-18-135, 53-18-135
- Standards: ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3-07
Colors: Brown, Burgundy
Sizes: 51-18-135, 53-18-135
Available on backorderCompare
|Dimensions||.667 × .417 × .333 in|
(A) Lens Width = 51 mm, (A) Lens Width = 53 mm, Bridge = 18 mm, Temple 135 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Frame Exchange Policy:
Prescription Lens Exchange:
Prescription Lens Warranty:
Special Orders / Clearance:
Our Credit department will issue your refund within one week
from the date the refund was approved.
• Credit / Debit Card purchases: Refund will be processed on the card used for the original purchase within one week from the date the refund was approved.
• Check purchases: A refund check will be issued and mailed to you within one week from the date the refund was approved.
• Cash purchases: A refund check will be issued and mailed to you within one week from the date the refund was approved.
CLEARANCE AND SPECIAL/CUSTOM ORDERS ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE E-Z GUARANTEE
Pupillary Distance (PD) or interpupillary distance is the distance between the centers of the pupils in each eye.
The industry standard is to measure in millimeters.
This measurement is used when preparing to make prescription glasses.
How do I measure my Pupillary Distance (PD)?
Now you know your PD Measurement!
A valid prescription with PD Measurement is required to order your new prescription glasses.
FRAME ONLY ORDERS:
FRAME & PRESCRIPTION LENSES:
OVER-SIZED & MULTIPLE PACKAGES FOR LARGE ORDERS:
INSURANCE FOR DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGES:
USPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
SHIPPING CALCULATOR ERRORS:
There are no reviews yet.