- Manufacturer: Hoya Vision
- Division: 3M Pentax Safety
- Collection: Replacement Parts
- Quantity: 1 pair of Cable Temples (Right & Left)
- Custom Order product – Please allow time for delivery from manufacturer.
Cable Temples / 3M / Pentax (F6000, F9800, F9900)
Cable Temples (Right & Left) for 3M Pentax Safety Glassess
|Dimensions||102 × 1 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pupillary Distance (PD) or interpupillary distance is the distance between the centers of the pupils in each eye.
The industry standard is to measure in millimeters.
This measurement is used when preparing to make prescription glasses.
How do I measure my Pupillary Distance (PD)?
Now you know your PD Measurement!
A valid prescription with PD Measurement is required to order your new prescription glasses.
FRAME ONLY ORDERS:
FRAME & PRESCRIPTION LENSES:
OVER-SIZED & MULTIPLE PACKAGES FOR LARGE ORDERS:
INSURANCE FOR DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGES:
USPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
SHIPPING CALCULATOR ERRORS: