Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Defective Product Return:
- In the event that you receive a defective product, please contact us within 30 days from date of delivery.
- We will replace the defective product with the same exact product.
- If you claim a defective product and want it replaced with a different product the transaction will be considered an exchange and our exchange policy will apply.
Frame Exchange Policy:
- We offer an exchange on the return of any ophthalmic or sun frame for equal or lesser value.
- The shipping of your exchanged frame is also free shipping back to you. Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
- All original packaging, frame bags or cases, and certificates must be returned in resalable condition in order to return back to the manufacturer.
- Frame exchange requests must be made within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Prescription Lens Exchange:
- Prescription lenses are custom made and therefore non refundable.
- If your lenses are defective or incorrectly made we will remake the lenses at no charge and credit you the return shipping.
- Frame exchanges with prescription lenses will be credited 50% off the original lens price toward the cost of new lenses in the event the lenses will not fit your new frame choice.
- Prescription lens exchange requests must be made within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- The duration and conditions of the fame warranty will vary depending upon the manufacturer.
- The most common manufacturer warranties vary from 30 days to 1 year and cover manufacturer defects only, not damage induced by the wearer or conditions such as breakage, heat, moisture, natural disasters & wild animals!
- Any warranty request that does not meet the manufacturer requirements may be refused and shipped back to the original shipping address.
- E-Z Optical cannot be held responsible for manufacturer refused warranty requests.
- In the event the frame being returned under warranty has been discontinued by the manufacturer and we can no longer get the frame, we will replace it with a different frame at equal or lesser value. We will remake your lenses into the new frame at no charge!
- Clearance and Special Order items are excluded from the E-Z Guarantee Frame Warranty.
- Warranty requests must be received as soon as you experience any issues so that we can submit your claim with the manufacturer.
Prescription Lens Warranty:
- We guarantee 100% accuracy on all prescription lenses or they will be remade at no charge.
- All prescription eyeglasses are inspected by Licensed Opticians and pass a rigid quality control inspection.
- All prescription Lenses include a scratch resistant coating and are made according to ANSI Standards.
- Prescription lenses are covered under a 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects, such as peeling of coatings.
- Damage induced by the wearer, such as rough handling, dropping, scraping and improper cleaning will not be considered manufacturer defects.
- Any lens warranty return that does not meet the manufacturer requirements will be refused and shipped back to the original address.
- E-Z Optical cannot be responsible for warranty requests denied by the manufacturer.
- Prescription lens warranty requests must be received within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Special Orders / Clearance:
- Products that are marked as Clearance Sale items are products that have either been discontinued by the manufacturer or are being phased out of our stock therefore are excluded from the E-Z Guarantee.
- Items that are marked as Special Orders are subject to the Manufacturer policy on special order warranty.
- If you do not like your eyeglasses for any reason we will issue a refund for the frame and 50% of the lenses – No questions asked!
- Product must be returned in resalable condition in order to return them back to the manufacturer and must include all accessories such as cases, cleaner, cloth, certificates, etc.
- Return requests must be received within 30 days from the date of delivery to be eligible for refund.
Our Credit department will issue your refund within one week
from the date the refund was approved.
• Credit / Debit Card purchases: Refund will be processed on the card used for the original purchase within one week from the date the refund was approved.
• Check purchases: A refund check will be issued and mailed to you within one week from the date the refund was approved.
• Cash purchases: A refund check will be issued and mailed to you within one week from the date the refund was approved.
CLEARANCE AND SPECIAL ORDERS ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE E-Z GUARANTEE
Special / Custom Order Policy
Even though we have a large selection of products and services, there may be times when ordering a custom product for you is necessary..
Due to the nature of custom orders, it is not always possible to return the product back to the manufacturer in the event you change your mind.
We will make every effort to order product you will be satisfied with but in the event you are not 100% satisfied, our return/refund policy will determined by the policy of the manufacturer.
Please note: All Prescription lenses are custom orders and are eligible for a 50% refund off of the original sales price.
E-Z Optical, 680 White Mountain Hwy, Ste 3, Tamworth, NH 03886
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality products and services!
Exchanges, Refunds and Warranty Policies
Visit our E-Z Lens Guide at:
What is a PD Measurement?
Pupillary Distance (PD) or interpupillary distance is the distance between the centers of the pupils in each eye.
The industry standard is to measure in millimeters.
This measurement is used when preparing to make prescription glasses.
How do I measure my Pupillary Distance (PD)?
Help from a friend:
Place a millimeter ruler on the bridge of your nose.
Have a friend face you about arms length away.
Have your friend measure the distance between the center of your pupils (the black dots in the middle of your eyes).
Look in the mirror while wearing glasses.
Draw dots on the lenses where your pupils are (using a non-permanent magic marker or highlighter)
Take the glasses off and measure the distance between the dots.
Optometrist or Optician:
Most eye doctors and/or opticians will take the measurement for you in exchange for a very small service fee.
Most Adults measure between 55mm -65mm.
Most Children measure between 42mm - 54mm.
Now you know your PD Measurement!
A valid prescription with PD Measurement is required to order your new prescription glasses.
Processing & Shipping
FRAME ONLY ORDERS:
- Due to the large selection of frames, styles, sizes and colors, some of our frames are ordered from the manufacturer at the time your order is placed. The estimated processing time is 3-10 business days for us to receive product from the manufacturer. Delays from back-orders, weather, invalid shipping address will add to the estimated processing time.
- Your estimated shipping time (OPTIONS LISTED BELOW) will begin when we ship your order to you along with an email notification and tracking information.
- You will receive automated email notifications for the following updates:
- Confirmation of purchase/order placed with E-Z Optical
- Completed notification that order has shipped and is on it's way to you - tracking number will be provided
FRAME & PRESCRIPTION LENSES:
- Your prescription is as unique as you are which means that each pair of eyeglasses requires it’s own unique processing time.
- Once we have verified your prescription and your order for accuracy, our state-of-the-art laboratory will begin crafting your new glasses.
- The manufacturing process typically ranges from 3-14 business days depending on the complexity of your prescription and the availability of the products ordered.
- All prescription eyeglasses are inspected by our Licensed Opticians for prescription accuracy and ANSI compliance prior to dispensing.
- Orders will be sent with duties, taxes, and VAT to be paid by the recipient.
- Please enter your account number for the selected shipping service in the notes section of the shipping information page.
- Your account number will be required to process the international shipment.
- Duties will be assessed by the importing country based on current laws governing imports.
- If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs - we will refund you the cost of the frame and 50% of the prescription lenses.
- Your estimated shipping time (OPTIONS LISTED BELOW) will begin when we ship them to you along with an email notification and tracking information.
- In the event of a back-order or a laboratory delay we will send you email updates.
OVER-SIZED & MULTIPLE PACKAGES FOR LARGE ORDERS:
- Please note that shipping charges are estimated and do not take into account multiple and/or oversized packages.
- We estimate shipping costs in order to keep shipping costs as minimal as possible. Actual shipping charges will be calculated when your order is processed.
- If there is an increase over $10 we will notify you by email and send an invoice via PayPal for the difference.
- We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you.
INSURANCE FOR DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGES:
- E-Z Optical cannot be responsible for packages once they have left our facility.
- In the event your package is damaged or lost please let us know immediately so we can help you contact the postal carrier for resolution.
- If you would like to add insurance to your package, please notify us in the "Notes" section of your order and we will send an invoice via PayPal for the additional cost.
USPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- Continental United States
- First Class 2-8 Business Days
- Parcel Select Ground 2-8 Business Days
- Priority 1-3 Business Days
- Priority Express 1-2 Business Days
- Priority 6-10 Business Days
- Priority Express 3-5 Business Days
SHIPPING CALCULATOR ERRORS:
- In the event of a Shipping Calculator error we will calculate delivery manually and only charge you our actual cost.
- Shipping Calculator errors can occasionally happen due to the following:
- Formatting issues from the program or server
- Service selected is not available for your location
- Incorrect or malformed Postal/Zip codes
- Items weighing more than 150 pounds
- Multiple packages are required to process your order