My Prescription Lenses
This page is under construction. Thank you for your patience!
Fashion Plano Non-RX, Single Vision (Standard), Single Vision (Digital), Bifocal FT28, Bifocal FT35, Trifocal 7×28, Trifocal 8×35, Progressive Basic, Progressive Good, Progressive Better, Progressive Best, Progressive Occupational Desktop 3 FT
Polyarbonate Plastic, Trivex Plastic, Mid-Index 1.60 Plastic, Hi-Index 1.66 Plastic, Ultra Hi-Index 1.70 Plastic
Anti-Reflective Good, Anti-Reflective Better, Anti-Reflective Best, Anti-Reflective Best w/ Blue Light Filter, Hard Scratch Coating
Photochromic Brown (Clear to Dark Brown), Photochromic Grey (Clear to Dark Grey), Polarized Brown Sun, Polarized Grey Sun, Tint – Solid Brown Sun, Tint – Solid Grey Sun, Tint – Gradient Brown, Tint – Gradient Grey
Visit our E-Z Lens Guide at:
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality products and services!
Exchanges, Refunds and Warranty Policies
Pupillary Distance (PD) or interpupillary distance is the distance between the centers of the pupils in each eye.
The industry standard is to measure in millimeters.
This measurement is used when preparing to make prescription glasses.
How do I measure my Pupillary Distance (PD)?
- Help from a friend:
- Place a millimeter ruler on the bridge of your nose.
- Have a friend face you about arms length away.
- Have your friend measure the distance between the center of your pupils (the black dots in the middle of your eyes).
- Measure Yourself:
- Look in the mirror while wearing glasses.
- Draw dots on the lenses where your pupils are (using a non-permanent magic marker or highlighter)
- Take the glasses off and measure the distance between the dots.
- Optometrist or Optician:
- Most eye doctors and/or opticians will take the measurement for you in exchange for a very small service fee.
- Most Adults measure between 55mm -65mm.
- Most Children measure between 42mm - 54mm.
Now you know your PD Measurement!
A valid prescription with PD Measurement is required to order your new prescription glasses.
Processing & Shipping
FRAME ONLY ORDERS:
- Due to the large selection of frames, styles, sizes and colors, some of our frames are ordered from the manufacturer at the time your order is placed. The estimated processing time is 3-10 business days for us to receive product from the manufacturer. Delays from back-orders, weather, invalid shipping address will add to the estimated processing time.
- Your estimated shipping time (OPTIONS LISTED BELOW) will begin when we ship your order to you along with an email notification and tracking information.
- You will receive automated email notifications for the following updates:
- Confirmation of purchase/order placed with E-Z Optical
- Completed notification that order has shipped and is on it's way to you - tracking number will be provided
FRAME & PRESCRIPTION LENSES:
- Your prescription is as unique as you are which means that each pair of eyeglasses requires it’s own unique processing time.
- Once we have verified your prescription and your order for accuracy, our state-of-the-art laboratory will begin crafting your new glasses.
- The manufacturing process typically ranges from 3-14 business days depending on the complexity of your prescription and the availability of the products ordered.
- All prescription eyeglasses are inspected by our Licensed Opticians for prescription accuracy and ANSI compliance prior to dispensing.
- Orders will be sent with duties, taxes, and VAT to be paid by the recipient.
- Please enter your account number for the selected shipping service in the notes section of the shipping information page.
- Your account number will be required to process the international shipment.
- Duties will be assessed by the importing country based on current laws governing imports.
- If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs - we will refund you the cost of the frame and 50% of the prescription lenses.
- Your estimated shipping time (OPTIONS LISTED BELOW) will begin when we ship them to you along with an email notification and tracking information.
- In the event of a back-order or a laboratory delay we will send you email updates.
OVER-SIZED & MULTIPLE PACKAGES FOR LARGE ORDERS:
- Please note that shipping charges are estimated and do not take into account multiple and/or oversized packages.
- We estimate shipping costs in order to keep shipping costs as minimal as possible. Actual shipping charges will be calculated when your order is processed.
- If there is an increase over $10 we will notify you by email and send an invoice via PayPal for the difference.
- We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you.
INSURANCE FOR DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGES:
- E-Z Optical cannot be responsible for packages once they have left our facility.
- In the event your package is damaged or lost please let us know immediately so we can help you contact the postal carrier for resolution.
- If you would like to add insurance to your package, please notify us in the "Notes" section of your order and we will send an invoice via PayPal for the additional cost.
USPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- Continental United States
- First Class 2-8 Business Days
- Parcel Select Ground 2-8 Business Days
- Priority 1-3 Business Days
- Priority Express 1-2 Business Days
- Priority 6-10 Business Days
- Priority Express 3-5 Business Days
SHIPPING CALCULATOR ERRORS:
- In the event of a Shipping Calculator error we will calculate delivery manually and only charge you our actual cost.
- Shipping Calculator errors can occasionally happen due to the following:
- Formatting issues from the program or server
- Service selected is not available for your location
- Incorrect or malformed Postal/Zip codes
- Items weighing more than 150 pounds
- Multiple packages are required to process your order